Thursday, January 24, 2013

Drum Dog Update

After I played a few songs I ate a bit and took the dog out and he came back in and tore around the house as fast as he could. I figured maybe he'd crash and I'd play more drums. He ran around for a song or two but then I didn't see him so after a few minutes I looked around to see what he was into and there he was crashed out right beneath me while I was playing. I wonder how many drummers can play drums with their dog by their drums. Certainly not many guys with regular acoustic kits, unless the dog is about 16 years old and deaf. It's pretty cool to have a dog under you while you play drums. Not only is it good luck, but while I hear the drums normally with headphones, they aren't loud enough to even bother a dog. Not bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment